Saturday, May 19, 2018

Blue Jay Rusty Pump Handle or Squeaky Gate Calls


Amazingly loud "rusty pump handle" or "squeaky gate" sounds of bird songs or calls driving you crazy - what is that - its Blue Jays! I have never heard these calls from all the Blue Jays in Florida, but high in the Great Smoky Mountains this is the most common sound the Blue Jays make and it echoes through the forests off and on all day. The Blue Jays are in mated pairs and after awhile I realized if I first heard these calls nearby it meant that they were heading to the sunflower feeder and waited but even then it was hard to get video of them actually making these calls.


✷AMAZON - my Backyard shop with products I've bought, use and recommend for making videos, photos and enjoying Nature!

New HD videos uploaded frequently. Subscribe at:

No comments:

Post a Comment