Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Gray Squirrel Duck "Quack" Alarm Call


This squirrel does a good "duck quack" imitation. I have documented the common squirrel alarm calls on a number of videos - see: https://youtu.be/FVRJsCsqFB0 and the nasal Quaaa call is commonly used along with the Kuk-Kuk bark, but this squirrel has gotten a higher pitch than I've heard before and adds a little individuality to get the "quack" going. Also, It didn't appear to be particularly upset although I missed the beginning. These squirrels are so used to my presence that they include me in their interpersonal issues.


✷AMAZON - my Backyard shop with products I've bought, use and recommend for making videos, photos and enjoying Nature!

New HD videos uploaded frequently. Subscribe at:

Gray Squirrel Duck "Quack" Alarm Call


No comments:

Post a Comment