Friday, October 12, 2018

Exceptional Blue Jay Calls - Play This in Your Backyard




The classic Blue Jay call up close and very loud with my external microphone. Play this on your Smart Phone for your Backyard Jays and watch out! This very bird was attacking my window above the PC while I was editing the video! I think he recognized himself and freaked out. This is the call the jays up here in the Mountains use to announce to all who are interested that they are coming in for a load of sunflower seeds and all should clear the area - sort of an approach announcement. Hearing it from somewhere else will really rile them up.
✷Help support Backyard friends - my AMAZON Backyard shop with products I've bought, use and recommend for making videos, photos and enjoying Nature! A small portion of each sale goes to supporting the Backyard Wildlife without any increased cost to buyer:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/mybackyar...
New HD videos uploaded frequently. Subscribe at:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Exceptional Blue Jay Calls -  Play This in Your Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment