Friday, May 25, 2018

Black Rat Snake - Up Close and Personal


A five-foot long Black Rat Snake and I get to know each other.
I talk to birds and squirrels so why not snakes. Join me in a conversation with this beautiful Black Rat Snake. High in the Great Smoky Mountains mature Rat Snakes are black in Florida they tend to be red and brown. They are highly beneficial and should never be harmed, but rather enjoyed! If you have a fear or general dislike of snakes this is a great species to learn to appreciate snakes. You might wonder why I don't pick up and play with the gentle creature - I don't because I am after observing their natural behavior in their environment as much as possible, holding a snake for show is not my style.

✷AMAZON - my  Backyard shop with products I've bought, use and recommend for making videos, photos and enjoying Nature!
https://www.amazon.com/shop/mybackyardbirding

New HD videos uploaded frequently. Subscribe at:
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MyBackyardBirding

Black Rat Snake - Up Close and Personal


No comments:

Post a Comment