Saturday, June 8, 2019

I Had to Put My Squirrel Buddy to Sleep - Squirrel Pox Documentary




One of my Backyard Squirrel Buddies contracted the dreaded Squirrel Pox Virus and I had to have him put down (euthanasia) after a long battle. Most of the recent research into the squirrel pox disease has been done in Great Britain where native Red Squirrels usually die from it, but Gray Squirrels do not generally show symptoms or die from it. Much less is known about its prevalence in the US, but having spent many years with squirrels I can say I have never seen it before until now, and its something I hope I ever don't see again.

Ways to support this Channel:
- PayPal mybackyardbirding@gmail.com
- Merchandise
https://teespring.com/stores/backyard...
-Backyard Birder's AMAZON shop:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/mybackyar...
New HD videos uploaded frequently. If you enjoy the videos please subscribe, like and comment!

I Had to Put My Squirrel Buddy to Sleep -  Squirrel Pox Documentary

No comments:

Post a Comment