Saturday, May 23, 2020

Three Screech Owlets Update



Three Screech Owlets Update





Here is some nice footage of the three owlets at the time the feed ended on May 9th. I had to go on a trip and left the live feed running so you and I could watch as well from afar , but the PC got hung up as I was not there to babysit it. Next year I'll consider putting the feed up to the cloud so it is not dependent on software and connection to a PC. In any case, the owlets and parents were very efficient and very healthy this season, but quite a bit late getting started. I suspect after their great success this year they will return earlier to the new box. Just before I left the woodpeckers were starting to lay eggs in the nest box so hope to have an update on them in early June. The owlets have no doubt fledged now and all should be well. Thanks to all who watched.

Songbird Essentials SE519 Screech Owl House on Amazon at:
https://amzn.to/3e6lV3I
Green Backyard PoE Wired IP Birdhouse Camera with Audio, HD 1080P on Amazon at:
https://amzn.to/3aWlI14
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A small portion of each sale goes toward supporting the Backyard without increasing costs to you.

🔴 If you enjoy the videos please subscribe, ring the bell to get all channel upload notifications, like, and comment!
Ways to support this Channel:
🔴 PayPal Donation to: mybackyardbirding@gmail.com
🔴 MBYB Merchandise:
teespring.com/stores/backyard-birding...
🔴Backyard Birder's AMAZON shop:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/mybackyar...
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A small portion of each sale goes toward supporting the Backyard without increasing costs to you.










Three Screech Owlets Update

No comments:

Post a Comment